Montag, 24. Dezember 2012

MERRY X-MAS

After a really busy year, meeting lots and lots of wonderful people, playing probably more gigs than ever before in now almost 12 months time and now, all of a sudden, it's christmas. When I realized this last Friday i thought there should be a little x-mas message to all of you who helped making this year a really nice one. Recorded this song my friend Grae J. Wall wrote many years ago, in my living room 'round 3 am on Saturday morning.

I wish you all a wonderful christmas time. Hasn't been easy for many of you (I know this) and for those who had or are still having a hard time: it'll get better! Promised! Here is a little present for all of you  I met on the road, at gigs, in bars, who took care of me, who promoted gigs, the whole lot. As I said - the songs was written by Grae. He said it'll be ok if I upload it on soundcloud. Hope he will not regret when listening to it...

http://soundcloud.com/maekkelae/acacia-avenue

Mäkkelä

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen